The Broads Camping Season for 2013 runs from 31st July to 30th August inclusively.
Prices will be added towards the end of 2013
Terms and Condition
- We require a £16.00 per night for camping meadow and £35.00 per night for bell tents deposit. The balance (extra persons, cars, dogs etc), is payable upon arrival in cash. Cancellations 14 days prior to arrival will receive a 50% refund. No refund after this period. Please note that debit/credit card facilities are not available on site.
- Payments may be made securely online via Paypal.
- Any cancellations or amendments must be received at least 7 days prior to arrival or full payment will required.
- Any queries regarding payment should be made via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We reserve the right to cancel bookings upto 14 days in advance.
General Terms and Conditions
- Arrival on site should be between 14.00 and 16:30. Any alternative arrival time arrangements must be made in advance.
- Departure is by 12:00.
- There is a quiet policy on the meadow between 10.30pm and 7am. Please respect this for the enjoyment of our guests and our neighbours.
- Verbal or physical abuse or bad behaviour to guests will not be tolerated. Guest may be asked to leave immediately without refund.
- We reserve the right to re-let pitches if guests have not arrived by 10.00 the day after they have booked in and no prior notice has been given.
- Dogs must be kept on leads at all times and you are responsible for cleaning-up after your dogs. Any unruly animals and their owners may be asked to leave.
- No dogs in Bell Tents.
- BBQ’s must be placed on the slabs provided with each pitch.
- No camp fires on individual plots.
- Please do not stray from the designated walks; this is a working farm and these paths have been designed to provide a safe and enjoyable walk around the farm.
- Children are the responsibility of the parent or guardian at all times.
- No same sex groups of over 3 adults.
- No stag or hen parties.